The Domina Kathryn’s List: Pet Peeves
This list is presented in no particular order. All of it is important information for you to read, learn, and follow.
The Domina Kathryn’s List of Pet Peeves:
- If you want to get this close to the Domina Kathryn … you’d better not smell like ass.
- Impoliteness – mind your manners; brush off those seldom-used words in your vocabulary like ‘please’ and ‘thank you.’ And make sure you address her as she prefers. If you’re not sure – ask.
- Talkiness – listen more and speak less – it’s an easy way to keep yourself out of trouble.
- Tardiness – arrive exactly when you are instructed. Not 5 minutes early, or 5 minutes late. Really – it’s that simple.
- Hygiene – seriously? Even if you’re there for some barnyard role play, there’s no excuse for showing up smelling like a filthy pig.
- Dishonesty – no one likes a liar.
Prodomme List of Pet Peeves:
Like most prodommes, the Domina Kathryn spells out exactly what you must do if you have any hope of serving her in person. Ignore her at your peril.
This is a category which includes several undesirable behaviors, all of which are repellent to pro-dommes:
- Clients who can’t articulate what they want
- Clients who are indecisive
- Clients who don’t follow stated contact protocols
- Clients who try to get free email/phone domination
- Clients who communicate excessively by email or text
The bottom line is, making an inquiry and scheduling a session should be a fairly quick and simple process. Normally, the prodomme you are interested in seeing will spell out her communication preferences on her web site. Her time is valuable, so show some respect. It usually takes only a brief email exchange or a phone call to set up a session – unless she prefers otherwise.
Everyone has to start somewhere; ignorance is not the same as being a novice. Many – but not all – prodommes welcome and enjoy working with newbies. But even the greenest would-be worshiper has a duty to inform himself of the basics. Ignorance is the willful act of remaining unaware and uneducated. It’s a sign of laziness or carelessness that is not attractive in a would-be client. Examples of ignorant behavior frequently appearing on prodomme’s lists include:
- Ignoring her stated hard limits and/or specialties – this info is listed on her web site for a reason. And here’s a hint: it isn’t to provide you with masturbation material.
- Requesting a scripted scenario or session – there is a fine line between communicating your desires, and giving her a to-do list. When in doubt, err on the side of caution. If she wants more specifics, she’ll ask.
- Failing to follow instructions – if you can’t or won’t follow her simplest directives, she’ll quickly decide you’re unworthy of further attention and dismiss you.
- Telling her you have ‘no limits’ – this will immediately tag you as a poseur, fool, or cyber-wannabe.
- Mentioning your wife or significant other – she doesn’t care, ok? When you are in her presence, she should be the only woman on your mind.
There’s no excuse for cluelessness when wisdom is just a few clicks away on the World Wide Web. You can’t learn everything you need to know about D/s online, but you can get a pretty good start.
This category is populated with seemingly obvious offenses. You wouldn’t think any of these would be difficult, but that’s apparently not the case for some guys. These apply to all aspects of your life, not just meeting a prodomme.
Portions of the above article are courtesy of Fet Pro www.fetpro.com